I have a message for you today that has the potential to help you break through to your fitness goal. It’s something that I like to share with my most dedicated clients…
There’s a struggle happening in you between two very different sides.
One side of you wants to turn over a new leaf.
To stop trashing your diet with processed foods and sugary treats. To wake up earlier. To make exercise a bigger priority. To eat healthier foods. To fill your diet with real, wholesome food. To drop the weight once and for all to feel confident and energized. To have friends and family notice your inspiring transformation. To be the best version of yourself.
Then there’s the other side…
The other side is content with your bad habits and doesn’t care about the consequences of daily indulgences.
It tells you to sleep in. It gives you permission to skip the gym. You’re too tired, it says, you’ll do it tomorrow. It tells you that healthy diets are boring and take too much time to prepare. It wants you to remain as you are, to fade into the background, and to resist change. It is afraid of you becoming the best version of yourself.
All day long struggles between these two sides are fought, won, and lost leaving you to wonder: Which side will come out on top?
The answer is obvious. The side that wins is the side that you give the most attention to. It’s the side that you identify with. It’s the side that you think is the most comfortable.
The struggle isn’t over unless you give up. So don’t give up! If your dark side has been winning lately then maybe it’s time for that to change.
Never give up on your fitness goals. Strive for it with laser-like focus, and call in for backup as you need it.
I’m here to help you win the struggle…once and for all!
Call or email me today to get started.
You can do this!
Remember to FEEL it!
Emotionally, that is. If you can connect emotionally to your goal then your chances for success increase exponentially. The idea of getting into shape is nice, but if you aren’t feeling the desire for change in your gut then it won’t go anywhere. Feel it. Feel it. Feel it.
And then achieve it.
This dish is filled with tender cauliflower, nutrient-dense spinach, sweet pickled pimento peppers, and plump garbanzo beans all swimming in a creamy, dreamy curry sauce. With a flavor this deep and satisfying, you may forget that it’s filled with all wholesome ingredients. Enjoy!
Courtesy of RealHealthyRecipes.com
Here’s what you need
• 2 heads cauliflower, chopped into florets
• 2 Tablespoons olive oil
• 1 large yellow onion, chopped
• 1 Tablespoon garlic, minced
• 3 Tablespoons curry powder
• 1 (15oz) can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
• ½ cup chicken broth or vegetable broth
• 5 oz bag of fresh baby spinach
• 1 (13.66oz) can coconut milk, full fat
• ½ cup pickled sweet pimento peppers, chopped
• 2 Tablespoons lime juice
• 1 teaspoon sea salt
• ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
1. Bring a large pot of water to boil. Add the cauliflower florets and boil for 8 minutes, until fork tender. Drain and set aside. Wipe out the pot.
2. Return the pot to medium-high heat. Add the olive oil, onion and garlic. Cook until soft, about 5 minutes. Add the curry powder and cauliflower florets and continue to cook for 2 minutes.
3. Add the garbanzo beans, chicken broth, spinach, coconut milk, pimentos, lime juice, salt and red pepper flakes. Mix well and reduce to low heat, cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Enjoy!
One serving equals: 185 calories, 8g fat, 17g carbohydrate, 4gg sugar, 169mg sodium, 7g fiber, and 8g protein.
Book Your 1st of 3 Free Sessions Now